Friday, September 19, 2008

Make up time!



Me, Monica, Livvie and Toby had a sleep over. We decided to pull out the costumes and make up! We were playing a really random game with this and that! I am a witch, Toby is a wizard type person, Moni is a pirate and Livvie is a fancy person that we found on an island! I felt really glad that they could come over because this it the last time I get to see them before they move. Moni and I have been friends for as long as I can remember...I am sad that she is moving. I am happy that we have email so that I can still keep in touch with her.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Lissie, you have that model look to you. It looks like you are having lots of fun with make-believe. That's good because sometimes the real world isn't nearly as fun.

Grandma O

Colett (*.*) said...

You are a free spirit, keep it that way, We love you Lissie Lou!